Gameweek 33 gave us some interesting results that influence both ends of the table. Here is a quick roundup.
- Spurs continue their title chase and went within 4 points of league leaders Chelsea showing complete dominance over Bournemouth. The match ended 4-0 with goals from Dembele, Son, Kane and Janssen.
- Everton did their part in keeping their dreams of reaching the top four by defeating Burnley 3-1 at home. Jagielka again finding himself on the scoresheet with Lukaku adding another to his impressive tally of goals this season.
- Manchester City and Liverpool do not intend to slip away and lose their positing as they both emerged victorious against Southampton and West From respectively.
- A Jose Mourinho masterclass saw United finally beat Chelsea 2-0 at Old Trafford. The United manager emphasised on youth leaving Zlatan and Mikhitaryan on the bench. It was nothing short of a masterclass from the Portuguese.
- Arsenal too rejoined their fight for fourth with a victory over Middlesborough. Goals from Sanchez and Oil secured all three points for the gunners who are now positioned at 6th.
- Brighton and Hove Albion are confirmed to be the first Championship side to be promoted next season.
Still pretty much to unfurl towards the end of the season and nothing written in stone just yet. It remains to be seen what happens next. Stay tuned.